Our commitment to privacy!
2 - What information can we collect?
On some pages of our website, you can order products, create an account, subscribe to our newsletter or make requests via a form.
The information collected on these pages is as follows:
- First name
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number
The User is responsible for the veracity and updating of the information provided.
3 - For what purposes do we use your information?
We use your personal information to:
- Manage and develop the intermediation and online purchases. The information is used to process the purchase and to communicate, by e-mail or phone, any information of interest.
- Manage and send information to receive our newsletter with our latest news and events.
- Respond to the exercise of the rights of the User, as well as requests and complaints.
4 - How long do we keep your information?
Le Cactus Bleu will keep your personal data for the entire period when you are registered on our website and registered to receive our communications, until you voluntarily terminate it.
5 - What are your rights regarding the use of your personal information?
Below, the rights you have regarding your personal information:
- To be informed about the use of your personal data,
- To access the information we have about you,
- To request correction and/or completion of your personal information,
- To stop your subscription to our communications,
- To lodge a complaint with your data protection regulator,
- Request that we delete your data, or stop collecting it.
1 - What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or cell phone in order to personalize the services we offer you.
The information collected by cookies does not allow us to identify you by name. It is used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our site.
- Create statistics and volumes of visits, use of our site,
- Improve the ergonomics of our site,
- Recognize your computer when you visit our site,
- Implement security measures if you are asked to log in after a certain time,
- Access your account with your credentials and data that you have subsequently entrusted to our site,
- Personalize our site according to your preferences.
3 - How to block cookies?
Most Internet browsers allow you to opt out of accepting cookies. Some examples:
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the slider.
In Safari, you can block cookies by clicking on “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block Cookies”.
4 - How to delete cookies?
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies or notify you when new cookies are likely to appear. These settings do not affect your browsing experience, but you will lose all the benefits of the cookie.
Below, you will find the links allowing you to set your cookies according to the browser you are using: